I was at a party last night when someone approached me and said, “you haven’t written a blog post since November 18th. What’s up?”
Wow. Not only did I not realize she read my blog, but that she read it regularly. And apparently enjoyed it enough to remember the last date I posted. The date! She didn’t say, “it’s been a month”, she gave me the exact date.
Yes, I am still feeling pretty smug about that.
I also didn’t realize so much time had passed.
So, what the hell have I been up to? I had to hit the iPhoto to see. Let’s review the past month (since November 18th, to be exact!) and chat a little bit about the future. If there is one, seeing as though we’re going into 2012 and all…
Here’s the photo summary to get you caught up:
I got a promotion. They didn’t take a picture of me when they gave it to me though.
Now that we’re caught up, where ever shall 2012 take us? Here’s my short list of resolutions so far:
- BLOG at least once a week!!!
- Spend more quality time with kids
- Lose that last damn 20 pounds. I can’t keep blaming the kids. They are too old. It’s time to lose the weight, or find a friend with a baby I can walk around with.
- Rent a beach house this summer.
- Eat better.
- Exercise every day.
- Get my yoga teacher certification.
- Take more photography classes.
- Make a new friend.
- Go sledding.
- Be more thoughtful.
Then, as my “stretch goals”, I added:
- Buy my dream house.
- Write a book.
Who else has some resolutions? Maybe quit their job? Start a new career? Hmmmm….anyone???